Today, you will enjoy plenty of jungle activities in the
Chitwan National Park. These include the bird watching tour that will
let you to view famous birds of the area, including blue Indian roller,
stork, Kingfishers, eagles, Bengal Florican, sunbirds and many more.
Alternatively, you may opt for nature’s walk to visit the prime spots
for viewing sloth bears, rhinos, deer and similar others. Later on, our
experts will take you to the Elephant breeding center at Hattisar to let
you know the ways of preparing the elephant meals as well as the
habitat of elephants.
- Early morning Bird watching or Nature walk.
- After breakfast, Canoeing or Elephant safari.
- Lunch at the hotel.
- Visit to Elephant breeding center & museum.
- Evening free for personal activities, sunset view.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.