Dhaulagiri Sanctuary Trekking is the less challenging, adventurous, and shorter version of Dhaulagiri Circuit Trekking full camping treks in Nepal, exploring remote valleys, glaciers, and agricultural farmlands as well as dramatic sceneries of many peaks above 7,000m from sea level. This trek is especially suitable for those trekkers who have previous experience of trekking and good physical condition for walking through snow ridges and high valleys, in some high snow paved places there might need to use climbing gear thus would also be better to have a little bit knowledge about climbing gears as well. From the high passes and valleys during our Dhaulagiri Sanctuary Trekking, we can have very close views of Dhaulagiri I (8,167m), Dhaulagiri II (7,751m), Dhaulagiri IV (7,618m), Tukuche Peak (6,920m), Mukut Himal, Sita Chuchura, Tashi Kang, Annapurna, Nilgiri, Dhampus Peak, and many more snow-capped ranges.
- Dhaulagiri South Base Camp over the Gauda Kharka pass and down into the Kali Gandaki Gorge
- Enjoy fantastic views of towering snow-capped peaks
- Trek into the heart of the high Himalayas without ascending to excessive altitude – high point 4,100m
- Observe the authentic nepali village civilization unbothered by the timezone
- Experience the ultimate camping adventure
Remember: This itinerary outline can be easily changed as per your duration of stay, the purpose of a holiday, and your preference. The cost of the package also depends upon Deluxe, Standard, Budget, and your group size. You can easily feel free to CONTACT US any time for any queries.