Booking Terms and Conditions – Adventure Mountain Nepal Trekking and Climbing (P) Ltd.
Company registered No: 160707/073/074
Company PAN No: 604373832
Nepal Ministry of Tourism license no: 2231
Department of cottage and small industries registration no: 15043/579
Foreign currency exchange authority number provided by Nepal central bank: 1872/1/073
Adventure Mountain Nepal Trekking and Climbing (P) Ltd is established by young and professional team leaders having with experienced and highly knowledgeable trekking, peak climbing and expedition crew. Our main aim is to promote quality tourism by providing quality service. We are specialized in Trekking, Peak Climbing, Mountaineering, Mountain Biking, Helicopter Tours, Sightseeing tours, Wildlife tours and many other adventure, leisure and recreational activities.
Every travel and trekking agencies has own terms and conditions to apply for their customers. We also have our own theme to deal and commit with our clients therefore we will not face any kind of misunderstanding between the guest and host. We will strictly apply and focus the following points to deserve better:
- Our highly dedicated working team always works sincerely not to compromise on providing service to the guests.
- We are highly committed to provide affordable package trip offers as per the preference of the guests. (Budget/Standard/Deluxe)
- We are always available 24/7 to provide authentic information to our valued guests.
Once you choose your preferred package trip (trek, tour, peak climb, expedition whatever) you need to send us your PP size photograph to make trekking/tour/climbing permit, international flight schedule to get airport pick up and drop service from us and a copy of passport to make your essential bookings i.e. flight, hotel.
As per our company’s rules and regulation, we prefer to send us at least 20% advance payment to get confirmed booking for those who are coming with us for the first time and at least 10% advance payment for repeated customers. Rest of the amount one can pay once arrive in Kathmandu.
Available modes of payment:
- Bank transfer:
We have our corporate USD currency account in Nepal, need to follow the following details:
Account Name: Adv. Mountain Nepal Trekking & Climbing P. Ltd
Account No: 057 001 01 49111
Bank Name: Mega Bank Nepal Limited
Branch and address: Thamel Branch, Kathmandu Nepal
SWIFT Code: MBNLNPKA
- Payment by card:
We accept Master card and Visa Card. Card service provider companies charge 4% commission from the total transaction. For this mode of payment guest has to provide Card holder’s name, card number, CVV/CVC code, expiry date, both side copy of the card with authorized signature as well as identity copy of the card holder.
- Money Transfer:
If you feel comfortable with money transfer agents’ i. e. western union, money express, money gram etc can use this option. We will provide our personal address or company address if require.
4. PayPal: Feel free to contact us to get PayPal detail. We don’t share the PayPal ID here due to some confidential reason.
As per our company’s rules and regulation, following are the cancellation policy for our valued clients:
- We would refund all the money if the client booked the trip and wish to cancel before one week of trip. But the reason of the cancelation should be clearly mentioned and need to acknowledged by our team.
- If the guest booked with advance payment and not arrived as per the schedule and not even informed us will goes to “NO SHOW”, we will not compel to refund the money.
- Adventure Mountain Nepal Trekking and climbing team will not be able to refund the paid money if the client wish to quit the trip before complete through their personal problem.
- Guest has to bear applicable extra expanses in case of changes on schedule due to the unwanted circumstances i.e. bad weather, altitude sickness etc.